- Something strange going in INTERNIC's Microsoft record. Look at local copy of whois here. This is fixed now.
- Microsoft Was hacked, wow:)
- Europe opens to Open Source?!? more
Government is making *LARGEST* Linux cluster - 250 dual CPU (the link is in BG
language at Triada)
- Linux users group Bulgaria (LUG-BG) has a new domain: http://www.linux-bulgaria.org/
- Microsoft Personal Web Server SUCKS. It is VERY dangerous for use - found more here
- Sun BUYS Stardivision
- Sun for StarOffice: "...Free for personal and commercial use; pay only for services
- Sun for StarOffice: "...source code available via community source
- SOME of the winers from "LinuxWorld Editors Choice Award" - more
- RDBMS - PostGreSQL - more, second: Oracle8i
- HTTPd - Apache 1.3.6 - more, second: Squid
- Communication - Netscape - more
- Graphics/Art - GIMP - more
- France telecom will use LINUX! - more
- Yahoo BUYS Roketmail
- Debian changes its logo - more
- WinAmp is now FREE! - more
- Linux Counter changes its logo - more
- BNT page was cracked (30.07.1999)
|You have a interesting news?
|Web page news:
- [19.07.2005] New tool for monitoring and optimizing MySQL here
- The new article in "boox" page, called "German VISA - HOW TO"
- My CV has changed
- My old C/C++ page started again (with different design but with same and rich content:)
- My old Pascal/Delphi site started again (with different design but with same content:)
- A_DBC DYNAMIC ELF LOADER RELEASED!!!!
- 1 year A_DBC
- A_DBC now supports INFORMIX
- FSP Conceptual version ready: It's a conceptual test tool,
made for testing FSP concepts, new CGI_Core
libraries and for fixing HTSH bugs. Available for
downloading. Distribution: GPL
- I began total redesign CGI_Core. It will be available
- Faster, Simpler and Easier
- XML like modular design (you can develop your own modules)
- HTSH - Web related tool for embedding SHell script into
HTML pages. Look VERY similar to Microsoft ASP, Sun JSP, PHP and of course FSP.
- My CV is updated
- Starts "Secure DOWN™" page - a collection of
exploits, securit holes, etc, founded by ME:)))
- Microsoft Personal Web Server SUCKS. It is VERY dangerous for use - more
- The old Octarion project is available for
downloading on Linux Page
- New message in feedback
- /bin/sh; #A page for UNIX SHell scripting™
- OK, I fixed my design bug with Netscape :)
- Redesign of Linux Problem db page
- New CGI_Core mirror started http://core.nmmm.nu/
- Problems with my old page in www.nsi.bg
|Who am I ? I know, but do you know? Visit my other web page...
...SORRY CURRENTLY I'VE PROBLEMS WITH THIS PAGE :(((
|See my CV
|D E L P H I
|Pages about Pascal and Delphi programming for DOS and Windows. Currently I using
Delphi, only for custom commercial applications (that you'll never be interested), but you
may see my (old) existing Delphi applications and components here. You may see my Delphi
projects on TORRY as well.
The Java/JBuilder project
Octarion is available for download from Linux pages.
If you never meet with Linux, I warm recommend you to see my Linux
|This are pages for SIMPLE C/C++ programs, maded by me. Some of them I
made to HELP my friends.
If you like to see some more
complicated C/C++ programs, you may CHECK my Linux pages.
(The Java/JBuilder project Octarion is available for download from Linux
|Do you want to go somewhere today?
- Not exactly Linux: PHP Tool for monitoring MySQL here
- A_DBC - abstract database connector for UNIX and
Windows - provide same source compatible connection to 11 databases including INFORMIX and DYNAMIC ELF LOADER.
- /bin/sh; #A page for UNIX SHell scripting™
- FSP - "Free Server Pages" - Web related project for
developing FREE tool for making web pages with embeded scripting. Look FSPC too.
- CGI_Core - Database related web tool for integrating
databases and web. Look FSPC too.
|XML / XSL Page
|Page about security holes, exploits etc... that's found by me. All info is posted to www.rootshell.com and www.insecure.org
|This is a database related web tool for integrating databases and web. It is very
flexible, but is restricted to databases. You can extend it with custom programs or
scripts. If you want to make your database web-visible - this desition is for you. If you
want to make strong 100% NON DATABASE RELATED application see Free
Server Pages. (Look FSPC too)
|My page for total solar eclipse 11.aug.1999, Bulgaria
|Go there and read what I wrote... (all text are in Bulgarian)
Planing a trip in Germany? Look an article called "German
VISA - HOW TO"!