|What is the topic here:
|This is bage for UNIX shell scripting. Shell script is available on every UNIX
machine, it is very flexible for making a short (or not so:) programs (batch files). If
you know it - It is perfect. You can made everything with it - from WWW counter (log
analizer), to HTTPd, POP3d or SQL based RDBMS(!!!)
- C/C++ programs in help with SHell scripting (_NEW_)
- mktemp - mktemp() interface for SHell script
- code - encoding/decoding several formats (HTML, C++,
URL etc...). Required mad.tar.gz
- nmmmail - /bin/sh interface for sendmail (nmmmail.mime - same but
for MIME content)
- Available if e_mail me.
- Interactive Apache passwd editor - If your users need to change it but don't know
anything about UNIX :)))
- e_Mail parser - Utility for easy piping e_mails to programs...
- HTSH - HTml SHell - embedding SHell script in HTML files, like
ASP, PHP or FSP. Only 2KB :o)))
IMPORTANT: take a look at FSP Conceptual version!!!
- The server status script (and one idea for embedding SHell
script into HTML for CGI)
- (My) automatic, remote, backup solution - how to make backup on
Internet dedicated server...
- Misc scripts (in one big file)
- System watch dog
- Respawn a crashed service
- WWW reminder
- mpg123 extention
- fromdos extention
- Apache HTTPd log analyzer/WWW counter
|This is a page especialy for KornSHell. Very, very, GOOD. There you can find many
examples and SQL RDBMS, writted in KSH. Address is: http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/dfrench/kshweb.html